- If Your Information Changes: Contact Us
It is our goal to respect the privacy of each user of this website (referred to herein as “you” or “user”). This Privacy Statement (“Policy”) describes how information is collected, used, and disclosed by MustWants™ Inc. (“MustWants”), when you use our websites, mobile applications, and other online products and services (collectively, “Services”) or otherwise interact with us.BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THIS WEBSITE or APPLICATION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, YOU CEASE AND DESIST ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. MustWants reserves the right to modify this Policy from time to time by posting a notice on the Website’s home page or any other reasonable means. Your use of the Website after the date of the last modification listed at the beginning of this Policy indicates acceptance of, and agreement to, any changes made.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:When using this Website, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, including but not limited to your name, contact information (i.e., email address, physical address, telephone number), details about a home you are selling or interested in selling or an area in which you are looking to buy (i.e., address, neighborhood criteria, price range, etc.), and in some cases payment or financial information. You may also provide information about a third party through the Website or through other mediums, for example, if you share information on behalf of a friend or relative with one of our sales representatives. We may combine information that you provide to us directly with other information we collect from your interaction with the Website or from other companies. MustWants may collect and store any such information for its own internal use and purposes, including but not limited to providing such information to any of its partners in providing the services referenced on this Website.
USE OF INFORMATION:You expressly consent to MustWants’ use of the information provided on this Website to:
- (A) Provide, improve, and maintain our services and provide you with the services that you request;
- (B) Provide you with periodic industry updates, if you so choose;(C) Answer your questions or complaints and provide better customer service;
- (C) Refer you our partners or sales associates who may provide you with services
- (D) Communicate with you about our Services and any other events, news or information about MustWants and its partners;
- (E) Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- (F) Personalize and improve the Services and provide content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and
- (G) Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- (H) Communicate directly with you, including autodialed phone calls, text messages, and prerecorded messages from MustWants and its partners, on any landline or cell phone number provided to MustWants, even if such number is on a Do Not Call list and even if charges are incurred for the call or text. You understand that consent to receiving such communications is not a condition of receiving MustWants’ services and that you can email MustWants@MustWants.com for services should you choose not to receive such communications.
Users may provide some Personal Information directly to Agents who are providing Services. Agents are third parties who are not our contractors, employees or agents, and we do not supervise, direct, or control any Agent’s provision of Services. Accordingly, while Agents are contractually obligated to comply with this policy in their storage, use and disclosure of any Personal Information that you provide to them, we do not guarantee that Agents will always comply with their obligations.
The Website is hosted by servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, you’re the Information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By submitting the Information, you consent to its transfer to the United States and to its storage, processing, and use there in accordance with this Policy.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
By using this Website, you agree that we may share the Information you provide with our affiliated companies and partners, as permitted by law, in order to fulfill our commitment of providing you with the Services referenced on the Website. We may share the Information you provide under the following circumstances:
- (A) Third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, web-Website development, and support, have access to the Information, but have agreed not to the Information or to use it for any purpose other than providing the requested services.
- (B) To enforce this Privacy Statement or any other part of our terms and conditions to protect our property or rights;
- (C) To protect the safety of anyone;
- (D) To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or improper activities;
- (E) To carry out a merger or consolidation with another entity, a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or any similar transaction;
- (F) For other reasons we determine in good faith are necessary, appropriate, or required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal or administrative process
- (G) Upon obtaining your consent to do so
This Website contains links to third-party web Websites, including a mortgage company, our partners, and advertisers. If you hold your mouse over a link, it will indicate whether clicking the link will send you off our Website. When you click on those links, you will go to a third-party Website where you will be subject to that Website’s privacy statement and we encourage you to read that policy statement. MustWants shall not be responsible for the privacy practices of any other Websites and we expressly disclaim any liability for their actions, including actions relating to the use and disclosure of Information by those third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. MustWants may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
MustWants’ Website hosting service provider maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to reasonably secure the information of MustWants and Users of this Website. No data transmission over the Internet, however, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You agree to use this Website at your own risk. If you have questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at MustWants@MustWants.com.
IF YOUR INFORMATION CHANGES:
If your Information changes or if you no longer wish to use the Website, you may correct or update your Information or unsubscribe from any industry updates you have requested by modifying or deleting your profile on the Website, writing to customer service at: MustWants@MustWants.com.
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties [including affiliates that are separate legal entities]during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information please contact us by writing to the contact address below.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at MustWants@MustWants.com.